In pursuit of excellence, you make major
- Take that coveted promotion in a new city
- Expand the business to a new country
- Relocate to be closer to what's happening in
Successful business moves don't depend on
luck; relocating your family shouldn't depend on luck either.
Stanley & Nye is the #1 Real Estate
Team in North Toronto through more than just luck. We work
hard to give you the information, the resources, the tools you need
to enjoy a smooth relocation - across town, across the country,
or across the continent.
Here are some useful links to help plan
of Foreign Affairs and Internation
Bureau of Customs and Border Protection
to Ministry of Consumer and Business
Council of Better Business Bureaus
converter - Bank of Canada
- The cost of living is highest in the major cities
of British Columbia, Ontario, and Quebec, and lowest in Prince
Edward Island, Manitoba, and Alberta
- Food costs are similar to those in the United
- Federal and Provincial governments provide basic
hospital and medical care plans.
- Federal tax is a basic rate of 17% on the first
$30,004 C ($19,175 USD) of taxable income. The maximum rate of
29% is applied to any excess over $60,009 C ($38,350 USD) of taxable
income. The additional provincial tax rates vary from province
to province, from a flat tax of 44% to 62% of the federal tax
(Newfoundland, Prince Edward Island, Saskatchewan, Alberta, Yukon,
Northwest Territories, Nunavut) to a graduated tax depending on
income (Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Ontario, Manitoba, British
Columbia). (exchange rates will affect these numbers)
- Canadians are polite and respect authority.
- Business etiquette include a two foot space between
colleagues, minimal hand gestures, and a quite speaking voice.
Relocation can be a stressful, uncertain time -
let us show you how the #1 Real Estate Team in North Toronto
can eliminate some of the uncertainties for you.
We'll minimize the luck factor
in relocating you and your family
to your new home in Canada.